The GlySt@t solution is pretty open and flexible, and can be customized and adapted to multiple needs. Its benefits are however mostly evident in the following situations:
- Provide full traceability and monitoring of non-connected POCT equipment.
- Simplify and automate the POCT audits procedures currently performed on paper.
- Perform onsite audits of non-connected equipment by point of care personnel.
- Guarantee POCT beyond the minimal requirements (by means of external audits).
- Foster collaboration of hospital stakeholders (pharmacists, biology technicians, care unit managers) around the biologist.
- Report and document to the biologist emerging issues from the care units by means of specific surveys defined by the biologist and validated with the care unit manager.
- Allow the biologist to follow the evolution of the reagent lots according to the actual conditions in the care units and through time.